Unlike many other clays, polymer clay needs to be baked once you’ve made your creation. How do you do that? How do you know what temperature and for how long?
THINGS YOU WILL NEED
- Oven (it helps if it gives you an accurate temperature)
- Oven tray
- Baking foil or parchment
Before you start to bake open the window to ensure the room is ventilated.
DO NOT USE IN THE MICROWAVE
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat your oven to the recommended baking temperature on the clay packaging.
- Place your creation on foil or parchment on the tray.
- Place in the centre of the oven.
- Bake for as long as recommended.
- Turn off oven and with oven gloves remove the baking tray from the oven.
- Wrap a towel around your creation to let it cool slowly.
Want more great Polymer Clay Tips and Tutorials?
Whether you are a beginner or more advanced, there are more great polymer clay tips & tutorials for you to try.
Access the resource library of downloadable printables
Start a Polymer Clay Project Today!
Once you feel more confident using clay then you can move onto more complicated projects such as the Toadstool House Jar Polymer Clay Project if you need some inspiration to Get Creative.
2020 Year Calendar Printable£1.60
2021 Year Calendar Printable£1.60
30 Day Blank Habit Tracker Printable Landscape£1.60
30 Day Blank Habit Tracker Printable Portrait£1.60
31 Day Blank Habit Tracker Printable Insert Landscape£1.60
31 Day Blank Habit Tracker Printable Portrait£1.60
February Heart Habit Tracker 29 Day Printable Landscape£1.60
February Heart Habit Tracker 29 Day Printable Portrait£1.60
February Self Care Tracker 29 Day Printable Landscape£1.60
Happyness is Catching a Snowflake Quote Printable£1.60
Heart Habit Tracker 29 Day Printable Landscape£1.60
Heart Habit Tracker 29 Day Printable Portrait£1.60