Unlike many other clays, polymer clay needs to be baked once you’ve made your creation. How do you do that? How do you know what temperature and for how long?
THINGS YOU WILL NEED
- Oven (it helps if it gives you an accurate temperature)
- Oven tray
- Baking foil or parchment
Before you start to bake open the window to ensure the room is ventilated.
DO NOT USE IN THE MICROWAVE
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat your oven to the recommended baking temperature on the clay packaging.
- Place your creation on foil or parchment on the tray.
- Place in the centre of the oven.
- Bake for as long as recommended.
- Turn off oven and with oven gloves remove the baking tray from the oven.
- Wrap a towel around your creation to let it cool slowly.
TLCM Members Club is NOW OPEN
Would you like to be a Lab Mouse and test TLCM House Mouse Membership for a year at a reduced price?
Access all the craft projects that are already available and the new ones as they become available throughout the year.
Join TLCM Members Club here
TLCM Members Club
There is also a great Facebook group for TLCM Members that you can join if you require any additional help, support or just to have a chat about your latest craft project. Just love to see you all ‘Getting Creative’.